15 June 50th Celebration Night Market
Family Fun Night Market
15 June from 5pm
GOLD COIN ENTRY
- Night Sky Tour with Profesor Fred Watson – bring your own chair or picnic rug
- Barrenjoey music through the years! From current to ex students. The SuperGroup will perform for all with surprise guests!
- Food stalls
- Soup from the Sandbar Cafe
- dutch waffles,
- Belgian baker,
- corn on the cob,
- hot chocolate specialists with marshmallows and cream, Japanese dumplings.
- Market Stalls
- Ocean Bee – Bes Wax Environmentally friends food wraps oceanbee.com.au
- Red Lauren 100% soy wood wick candles – redlauren.com.au
- Chrystal Rose Jewellery – Sue Millar silver jewellery – chrystalrosejewellery.com.au
- Lantern Stall
- Avalon beach Chiropractic & Wellness – Sam Garner – avalonbeachchiropractic.com.au
- Avalon Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Christine Okkes – HoneyMarket Stalls – Fat Bee Honey
- Caravanserai trading Company – Karen Cope Williams
- Bucking Bronco – $2 to ride – longest ride wins!
- Teacups – $2 to ride
- Giant Jenga
We are now holding our second event, aimed at families, on Friday 15 June at the school. The Barrenjoey Winter Night Market. There will be food stalls, market stalls, little rides and games. Centre stage will present some of Barrenjoey’s finest musicians from past and present.
Money raised from The Winter Night Market will support the provision of facilities that improve learning opportunities for our students. This family style event provides interaction with locals, local business and the school community and aims to raise funds to improve services and support for the community of Barrenjoey High school.